Access to the official website of Experience Oman (the Ministry of Tourism Oman) and its use imply adherence to the terms and conditions below and the laws in force in the Sultanate of Oman. Access to the site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of use by each user, authorized or not. By accessing, browsing and using this site, you agree, without limitation, the terms and conditions of use. The Ministry of Tourism Oman may, in its sole discretion, revise these terms at any time without advance notice to you. You are bound by such revisions by continuing to use or visit the website after they are posted online.
- Use the site to commit criminal acts or encourage third parties to commit criminal acts or actions which result in liability cases.
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, defamatory, harassing, obscene, pornographic or otherwise illegal in nature.
- Use the Site to impersonate other natural or legal persons.
- Use the site to upload viruses, “Trojan” or any other computer code, files or programs that can alter, damage, interrupt the operation of the site, hardware or software or harm any other user to have access to the Site.
- Download, post, email or otherwise transmit any type of content for which you do not hold the legal or contractual right to transmit.
- Alter, damage or delete any content posted on the Site.
- Compromising with any means the normal communication flow.
- Claim to represent or have a relationship with a company, association or body without having the right to make such a statement.
- Post or transmit any type of advertising, promotional material or other unsolicited content.
- Post any material that may violate others’ intellectual property rights.
- Collect or store personal data of third parties.
Some parts of the Site allow users to request support or services online by providing personal information. Such information must be provided in a complete and accurate manner. It is not allowed to register or attempt to access the site by using the name of others or to adopt a name that the Ministry of Tourism may, in its sole discretion, deem offensive.
Links to other sites
Some links on the site allow you to link to other web pages that are not managed by the Ministry of Tourism. The Ministry of Tourism does not control or audit the content of such web pages. The official Experience Oman website of the Ministry of Tourism is providing these links in the interest of the user. These links do not constitute an endorsement of products, services or information and do not imply any association between the Ministry of Tourism and the operators of the sites to which links are provided. By selecting the link to another web page, the user is automatically subject to the general conditions of use of the owner / sponsors of the external site.
The Ministry of Tourism reserves the right, but not the obligation, to control the content of any user-submitted content. Although the Ministry of Tourism is unable to control all postings to the site, it reserves the right to delete, move or edit any postings would be contrary to the general conditions of use. The content of the Site is protected by law in Oman, the rules on copyright and international conventions. You agree that such laws as well, and the clauses relating to copyright on the Site.
You agree to maintain the integrity of the Ministry of Tourism, Sultanate of Oman and Experience Oman Portal and all employees and agents against all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. You agree to cooperate fully in the event of similar claims. The official Experience Oman website of the Ministry of Tourism reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that may involve compensation from the user. You agree not to settle any matter without the written consent of the Ministry of Tourism, Sultanate of Oman.
You acknowledge clearly and agree that your use of the website or any material available through this is at your own risk. The Ministry of Tourism, Sultanate of Oman, does not provide nor any of its employees warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or that it will be free of problems or errors or omissions, there is no guarantee as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site. The content and tools on the Site are provided to you as is, without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or promotion.
Limitation of Liability
In any case, the Ministry of Tourism or its employees are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, arising from the use of this Site or misuse of the Site, including, but not limited to, any financial loss, lost profits, customers, loss of data, programs, computer failure or malfunction or any other kind of damage.