7 Days & 6 Nights
7 Days & 6 Nights
Muscat – Nizwa – Jabreen – Bahla – A’Sharqiyah – Ras al Hadd – Ras al Jinz – Sur
– In this trip you will cover most of the tourist attractions in these locations.
– Return airport transfer from Muscat International Airport to hotel (both ways).
– 3 nights’ accommodation in IBIS Hotel or Similar, Muscat.
– 1 nights’ accommodation in Sur Beach Holidays or Similar, Ras Al Hadd.
– 1 nights’ accommodation in Hotel Al Diyar or similar, Nizwa.
– 1 nights’ accommodation in Arabian Oryx camp or similar, Sharqiyah sands.
– Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
– Dinner on Day 04 & Day 05 at the hotel.
– All the sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary.
– All tours & sightseeing with 4×4 & mini coach.
– Complimentary water during the tour.
– Turtle watching reservation charges, museum & fort tickets included.
– Taxes & Service charges applicable.
– Italian speaking guide.
– All tours are guided & on private basis.
– Booking can be made on first cum first services basis.
– If any supplement will be applicable by hotel for special occasion, then the same will be informed and applied. Especially for Christmas and New Year period.
– If quoted hotel for the tour will not be confirmed alternative hotel will be used and either supplement or reduction will apply.
– Maximum 4 pax can be accommodated in a 4 WD.
– Routing (subject to changes).
The program is subject to changes under certain conditions like overbooking, closure, renovation of hotel sand attraction sites. In such circumstances, we will do everything to offer suitable alternatives of similar value.
We are not liable for failure to perform the party’s obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God, War, Invasion, Civil war, natural calamities etc.
Payment: Full payment 35 days prior to tour departure.
– Less than 20 Days in advance : 50% of the total amount.
– Less than 15 Days in advance: 70% of the total amount.
– Less than 10 Days in advance : 100% of the total amount.
Please note that this tour is on request basis and can be started any day of the week. In case we are not able to secure the accommodation as per the above program we would give you the option of operating the tour in reverse.
All Museum / forts visits are subject to change without notice. Museums are normally closed on, Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays. Similarly visits to forts may be changed without notice since certain forts are often closed temporarily for renovations on a regular basis.
** The Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque in Muscat can be visited between 0800 – 1100 hrs on working days from Saturdays to Thursdays and it remains closed on Friday and public holidays